Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A cat in a frying pan

There is something new about me. Some new acceptance of a piece of Tabitha that has always been there. I've always seen acceptance of self as lazy, there is always something to change, but I'm learning that changing the self while unhappy with the basic fundamental pieces of personality that make me Tabitha will never end well. I need to see my self as a person, from as un-biased a view as humanly possible, accepting the things that make me different, and using those things to work on changing the parts of me that are truly detrimental.
What am I, but all of reality as I know it trapped inside of a body? I am the creator of my world, this self is my world. I have the power to change it as I see fit.
No longer do I feel like a fraud, my emotions aren't a tool, my emotions are my world, and I am allowed to share them with whosoever I choose. I no longer have to sit and wait because I know it isn't going to happen, and I don't think I want it to. I'm happy now, I'm mature, smart and beautiful, and I can accept and embrace that without feeling like an egotistical tool. I'm going to start my life, and no longer will I wait for someone else to tell me that I am worth anything, because as far as I can prove, I am everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment